PiccPocket, The Original Performance Sling for Piccolo, allows woodwind doublers to quickly transition between piccolo and other instruments. Lightweight and comfortable, PiccPocket’s elegant, yet casual styling by fashion designer Emma Juberg is suitable for either a performance with the symphony, or gig in the park.
- Luxurious spandex fabric wicks away moisture, while blending well with either formal or casual performance attire
- Pocket on upper strap keeps cleaning materials accessible, but out of the way
- Slender side pockets for storage of cleaning rods, flags and pencils
- Fully lined and padded sling protects and cushions piccolo
- Pull tab allows user to hold pouch open for quick insertion and removal of piccolo
- One size fits all with adjustable strap. Swivel clip allows for easy removal
All online purchases greater than $200 (before tax) are eligible for free shipping within the US. (Some Exceptions apply.) Online purchases over $200 being shipped to locations outside the United States do not qualify for free shipping.
Items returned from a purchase utilizing the free shipping offer that brings the original invoice under $200 will result in the original shipping charge being re-applied.
Once shipment has reached its destination according to the shipping carrier tracking information selected, Carolyn Nussbaum Music Company is no longer responsible for the package.
*Please note that some items may vary slightly from the pictures on our website as manufacturers make changes to their products.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for online purchases up to $10,000.
You may also assemble your order online and pay offline using the "Offline Payment" payment method during the checkout process. In this case, once you submit your order, you will be contacted via phone or email for payment details before your order is processed. For offline orders we accept personal checks, bank checks, money orders, or travelers checks, with other legal tender acceptable only per arrangement.