General - Altus Alto Flute 919SE
The Altus Series 19 alto flutes feature an accurately tuned curved headjoint with comfortable keywork for easier hand position.
Altus Co., Ltd is renowned worldwide for its range of artist quality harmony flutes. With the increasing literature available and the versatility required of musicians today, the use of Alto & Bass flutes has dramatically increased in recent years. Altus offers an accommodating selection for any performance situation. Whether in a school music program, flute choir, or for solo playing... Altus has the alto design to suit every need!
All Altus Alto and Bass models are designed with with the following standard features:
- hand-carved headjoint
- French-pointed arms
- silver-plated, nickel-silver mechanism
- trill keys
- split E mechanism
- drawn toneholes
- special soldered C# tonehole
- stainless steel springs
- key extensions with Mother-of-Pearl finger buttons for added hand comfort
- SP-1 springs are available by special request
- 18k gold plating available by special request.